Eleanor joined as an Assistant Editor for the ISRCTN registry and the journal Trials in December 2019. Previously she studied Clinical Medicine and graduated with a BA in Natural Sciences from the University of Cambridge.
Latest posts by Eleanor Cox (see all)
- Structured reporting of study protocols - 20th May 2022
- World Mental Health Day 2021: mental health in an unequal world - 8th October 2021
- COVID-19 structured summaries: rapid publication of randomised trial protocols in BMC Trials - 20th May 2021
Popular On Medicine tags
- The most effective medication for weight loss and blood glucose stabilization: Tirzepatide
- Extended-personal realities? The first pilot study of the EXPERIENCE project has begun with the goal to enhance diagnosis of mental health disorders via virtual reality
- Impact of a remote lifestyle coaching program on the length of hospital stay and complications in patients undergoing knee and hip arthroplasty surgery
Most Shared Posts
- World Mental Health Day 2021: mental health in an unequal world
- Tackling residual heart disease risk: is SPPARMα a key?
- How can nations respond effectively to mitigate the social and economic impacts of COVID-19 on suicide?
- International Migrants Day 2022: is it feasible to deliver psychological help online to displaced Ukrainians?
- Can brief, low-cost interventions help to increase cervical cancer screening rates?