Journal Development Editor at Springer Nature
Kerri joined Springer Nature in 2017 as a Journal Development Editor, having previously worked as a Specialist Biomedical Scientist at Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust. Kerri currently manages seven Oncology titles across BMC and Nature.
Latest posts by Kerri Brown (see all)
- Blood Cancer Awareness Quiz - 6th September 2019
- Blood Cancer Awareness Month: highlighting our open access blood cancer research - 5th September 2019
- Kidney Cancer Awareness Month: Highlighting our open access kidney cancer research - 14th March 2019
Popular On Medicine tags
- The most effective medication for weight loss and blood glucose stabilization: Tirzepatide
- Extended-personal realities? The first pilot study of the EXPERIENCE project has begun with the goal to enhance diagnosis of mental health disorders via virtual reality
- Impact of a remote lifestyle coaching program on the length of hospital stay and complications in patients undergoing knee and hip arthroplasty surgery
Most Shared Posts
- World Mental Health Day 2021: mental health in an unequal world
- Tackling residual heart disease risk: is SPPARMα a key?
- How can nations respond effectively to mitigate the social and economic impacts of COVID-19 on suicide?
- International Migrants Day 2022: is it feasible to deliver psychological help online to displaced Ukrainians?
- Can brief, low-cost interventions help to increase cervical cancer screening rates?