To progress and explore the on-going reverse innovation in global health systems thematic series published in Globalization and Health, tweeters gathered on 28 March to discuss and share thoughts on what reverse innovation in health really means by answering a set of questions provoking a compelling debate.
Popular On Health tags
Most Shared Posts
- The father of cannabis research: Q&A with Raphael Mechoulam
- Silent Spillover: Ebolavirus antibodies detected in people in DR Congo before the 2018 outbreak
- International Women’s Day 2020 : Cebrating Southeast Asian women in research
- Geosocial networking apps can be a helpful tool to study larger cohorts in HIV research and assess health interventions
- Thinking outside the cube: The political determinants of universal health coverage